In addition to the daylight transit of the Panama Canal, the itinerary calls at Miami; Huatulco, Puerto Vallarta and Cabo San Lucas, Mexico; Ocho Rios, Jamaica; Cartagena, Colombia; and San Diego and Los Angeles, California.
Cruise fares start at $3,630 per person, double.Courtesy: https://www.traveltrade.com/news_article.htm?id=7423&p=index.htm
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program
- CDC’s Conditional Sail Order Now Voluntary — What Happens Next?
- Norwegian Ends Cruise Mid-Voyage, Ship Returns to New York City
- Looking Back: Ten Years After Costa Concordia