Last week Cunard Line announced their 2014 World Voyage Program.
Flagship Queen Mary 2 will celebrate her 10th anniversary season with an exciting 119-day World Voyage, commencing from Southampton and visiting 30 ports of call in 19 countries. Guests have the option to return to Southampton, or to New York via an iconic Queen Mary 2 Transatlantic Crossing.
Segment voyages provide guests the opportunity to enjoy Cunard’s distinctive World Voyage experience in a shorter time frame, ranging from 18 to 23 days and will include:
* 18-day Southampton to Cape Town – includes an overnight in Cape Town
* 22-day Cape Town to Sydney
* 23-day Roundtrip Sydney
* 19-day Sydney to Hong Kong – includes an overnight in Hong Kong
* 19-day Hong Kong to Dubai – includes an overnight in Dubai
* 18-day Dubai to Southampton
Queen Elizabeth will return to the World Voyage with an enthralling 118-day circumnavigation of the globe featuring embarkation points in Southampton, New York, Fort Lauderdale or San Francisco. The ship will visit 41 ports in 24 countries and feature a first-ever visit to Japan where she will make four maiden calls: Kochi, Yokohama, Kobe and Nagasaki. Additional highlights include a dramatic passage of the Panama Canal, the beauty of Hawaii and Australia’s Great Barrier Reef.
Segment voyages range from 8 to 23 days and will include:
* 8-day Southampton to New York
* 19-day New York to San Francisco – includes an overnight in San Francisco
* 23-day San Francisco to Sydney – includes an overnight in Sydney
* 15-day Sydney to Yokohama
* 19-day Yokohama to Singapore – includes overnights in Hong Kong and Singapore
* 14-day Singapore to Dubai – includes an overnight in Dubai
* 20-day Dubai to Southampton
Queen Victoria‘s epic 116-day World Voyage will sail roundtrip from Southampton and visit 40 ports in 19 countries, including an extended trip around South America and a much-anticipated overnight call in San Francisco.
Segment voyages range from 10 to 28 days and will include:
* 10-day Southampton to Fort Lauderdale
* 16-day Fort Lauderdale to Buenos Aires
* 12-day Buenos Aires to Valparaiso
* 23-day Valparaiso to Sydney
* 28-day Sydney to San Francisco – includes an overnight in San Francisco
* 15-day San Francisco to Fort Lauderdale
To view the complete 2014 World Voyage schedule, visit www.cunard.com/2014wv.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.