In celebration of the fifth anniversary of Cunard’s Queen Victoria next week, the Line is launching the five-day Queen Victoria 5th Anniversary Sale starting this Thursday, 6 December 2012.
The Queen Victoria 5th Anniversary Sale will offer a Reduced Deposit, Savings of Up to $555 per Person, a Complimentary Bottle of Wine per Couple, On Board Credit of up to $500 per Stateroom, and Complimentary Balcony Upgrades on 45 select voyages, including:
- St. Petersburg & Baltic Explorer, 1 June 2013 – 14 days aboard Queen Victoria; Balcony fares from $3,799
- Geysers & Glaciers, 15 June 2013 – 15 days aboard Queen Victoria; Balcony fares from $3,999
- Around the British Isles, 31 July 2013 – 10 days aboard Queen Elizabeth; Balcony fares from $2,999
- Greek Isles & Mediterranean Treasures, 10 September 2013 – 12 days aboard Queen Elizabeth; Balcony fares from $3,144
- Black Sea & Turkish Splendours, 30 September 2013 – 24 days aboard Queen Victoria; Balcony fares from $6,599
All fares and promotions are per person, based on double occupancy. Cunard’s Queen Victoria 5th Anniversary Sale runs through 10 December 2012.
Guests sailing a luxury cruise vacation aboard Cunard Line delight in the experience of the voyage itself, not just the destination. By day, guests enjoy voluminous libraries, world class spas, white-gloved afternoon tea service and engaging award-winning Cunard Insights guest enrichment programmes; and by night are entertained by Royal Nights themed balls, West End-style productions and Veuve Clicquot champagne cocktails.
In grand Cunard tradition, Queen Victoria is designed in the spirit of the floating palaces of the past. Having debuted in December 2007, she captured the world stage in a way few ships ever do – becoming one of the most fêted ships to be introduced in recent years and quickly establishing herself in the Cunard fleet. Every inch of the 2,000-passenger liner is infused with a sense of luxury and tradition – from the Royal Court Theatre, which includes the first private viewing boxes at sea, to the signature two-storey library with a spiral staircase and nearly 6,000 volumes. Queen Victoria features double- and triple-height public rooms that evoke the rich and well-recorded history of ocean liner and Victorian era design.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.