Guests looking to plan a luxury cruise vacation in the Mediterranean can do so at significant savings during Cunard Line’s five-day Mediterranean Spotlight Sale, starting 2 August 2012.
The special sale will offer savings of up to 60 percent in addition to On Board Credit of up to $300 per stateroom on select 10- and 12-day Mediterranean voyages aboard Queen Elizabeth.
Included in the sale is the popular 12-day Holy Land Explorer between Rome and Athens, and the 12-day Pearls of the Black Sea to Venice, Istanbul, Odessa and the Greek Isles.
Mediterranean Spotlight Sale voyages aboard Queen Elizabeth include:
12-day Holy Land Explorer – 6 September, 17 November with Inside stateroom fares from $899
12-day Greek Isles & Aegean Treasures – 18 September, 12 October with Inside stateroom fares from $999
12-day Pearls of the Black Sea – 30 September with Oceanview stateroom fares from $1,499
12-day Greek Isles & Ancient Wonders – 24 October with Balcony stateroom fares from $1,299
12-day Greek Isles & Turkish Splendours – 5 November Balcony stateroom fares from $1,299
10-day Mediterranean Moments – 29 November Inside stateroom fares from $699
All cruise prices are per person, based on double occupancy. Offer is for new bookings only.
Guests sailing a luxury cruise vacation aboard Cunard Line delight in the experience of the voyage itself, not just the destination. Queen Elizabeth captured the world stage with her launch in 2010, quickly establishing her among the fleet. She also has been ranked among the top three “Best Large Resort Ships” in the 2012 Berlitz Complete Guide to Ocean Cruising and Cruise Ships, sharing the honour alongside her sister ships. On board, guests savour a grand celebration which includes dressing up for glamorous evenings at Royal Nights themed balls, and enjoying Cunard’s signature amenities such as Champagne Afternoon Tea in the Garden Lounge, extraordinary dining experiences in the line’s renowned Queens Grill and Princess Grill restaurants, and in The Verandah, a French restaurant that pays tribute to the legendary Verandah Grills aboard the original Queen Elizabeth and Queen Mary.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants
- Uncertain Future For Crystal Cruises as Parent Company Sinks Under Debt
- Holland America Extends Cancellation Policy through September 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 19, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]
- U.S. River Line Orders 12 Small Cruise Ships
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings