Luxury ocean liner company Cunard has announced a promotion in celebration of the Chinese New Year. The deals can be found for voyages on Queen Mary 2 and Queen Victoria, and the sale runs from January 26 to 31, 2017.
- Free upgrades
- Free drinks in Grill Suites
- $100 deposits
- Past guests also receive free gratuities
Eligible itineraries include transatlantic crossings, New England & Canada, the Caribbean, and Mediterranean voyages with fares starting at $888 per person. The sale highlights iconic voyages on the recently remastered Queen Mary 2 as she cruises the Caribbean, New England & Canada, and across the Atlantic Ocean. Sale voyages also include a series of 7 to 14-night itineraries aboard Queen Victoria, which depart from Rome, Venice, Athens, Trieste, and Southampton.
For more details, visit cunard.com or contact your travel agent.
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 23, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice