When Cunard’s liners set sail in 2014 for their annual World Voyages, they will cover some 116,000 nautical miles across six continents and visits to 85 unique ports of call in 40 countries. To highlight such worldly voyages the cruise line has launched a series of videos (see below) showcasing some of the world cruise passengers and voyages.
“For nearly a century, Cunard has served the adventure-seeking traveller with unrivaled access to the world’s most storied regions since the advent of our World Voyage Programme in 1922,” said Peter Shanks, president of Cunard Line. “These World Voyage guests provide a glimpse into this legendary experience and explain why Cunard compels so many guests to return to the World Voyage year after year.”
The program features three World Voyages ranging from eight to 133 days aboard Queen Mary 2, Queen Elizabeth and Queen Victoria.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]