Cunard was recently honored at the Global Travel Leisure Lifestyle Awards in California, and took home the ‘Best Large-Ship Cruise Line’ award.
The cruise line’s three Queens – Queen Mary 2, Elizabeth, and Victoria are well-known for the luxurious accommodations. Each ship provides the elegance of British tradition coupled with the experience of exploring new destinations, or old favorites. Guests onboard can also take part in world-class enrichment and entertainment offerings that feature speakers curated by The New York Times and the first-ever ‘Transatlantic Fashion Week’ cruise featuring the founder of New York Fashion Week.
For the fourth year in a row, Global Traveler has recognized the world’s best leisure destinations, airlines, cruises, and hotel groups. Nominations in each category come from their Globility Board as well as highly experienced magazine staff, and Global Traveler’s Advisory Board – who select the final winners.
2016 marks a new chapter for Cunard, as their flagship Queen Mary 2 is undergoing a big refurbishment from May 27 to June 21. The renovation will refresh guest interior spaces, and launch new innovations. Some key developments include 15 new single staterooms, 30 more Britannia Club Balcony Staterooms, refreshed public spaces, and enhancements to their onboard kennel.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of April 11, 2021
- New Series Focuses on Pain of Cruise Shutdown, Excitement of Planned Return
- NCL To CDC: ‘Respond To Our Restart Plan Please’
- Carnival Releases Another Cruise-Themed Board Game
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — April 16, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Read the Letter Some Hope Will Prevent Cruise Ships From Sailing
- The Tug of War Over The Cruise Industry’s Future
- Norwegian’s ‘Great Cruise Comeback’ Docuseries Episode Airing Tonight
- Viking Takes Delivery of Latest Ocean Cruise Ship
- Another Cruise Line Moves Closer to All-Inclusive Pricing
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Senators Launch ‘CRUISE Act’ Bill To Override CDC, Return Cruising By July 2021
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Another Cruise Line Moves Closer to All-Inclusive Pricing
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
The CDC Still Doesn’t Want You To Cruise, But Has Advice If You Do
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Norwegian Cruise Line Adjusts Refund, FCC Policies