Cunard is offering a sale on select sailings departing from New York City. It features up to 35 percent savings on various transatlantic crossings, New England and Canada, Caribbean, Grand Voyages, and Exotic Voyages aboard Queen Elizabeth and Queen Mary 2.
New bookings on select voyages made until May 31 are a part of the deal. The offer features:
- Caribbean fares from $1,549
- Grand Voyage fares from $3,429
- Exotic Voyage fares from $2,599
- New England & Canada fares from $999
- Transatlantic Crossing fares from $799
The New York Departures Sale will feature cruises on Queen Mary 2 following her 25-day refit in May and June. For the refurbishments, the ship will see a redesign of Princess and Queens Grill Suites and their restaurants, an addition of 15 single staterooms and 30 Britannia Club Balcony rooms, and a redesign of all Britannia Club Balcony staterooms.
Additionally, several public areas aboard Queen Mary 2 will also be refreshed, including the transforming of the Winter Garden to the Carinthia Lounge, the addition of The Verandah restaurant, and the redesigned Kings Court buffet.
Select sailings aboard Queen Elizabeth are also a part of the deal, and can be found on Cunard’s website.
For more information on Queen Mary 2’s upcoming enhancements, click here.
- Overview: Visiting Bar Harbor, Maine on a Cruise
- 18 Photos of The Bimini Beach Club & What Cruisers Should Expect
- Review: Chibang! Chinese & Mexican Restaurant on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
- 8 Tips, Hacks, and Ways to Save Money on a Carnival Cruise
- Cruise News Today — November 26, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Grand Cayman Reopens to First Cruise Ship in 20 Months
- Cruise News Today — November 25, 2021 [VIDEO]
- New MSC Seashore Arrives in Jamaica, Docks Beside Sister-Ship
- Cruise News Today — November 24, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Chef Emeril Lagasse Cuts Ribbon on New Carnival Cruise Restaurant