Luxury cruise line Cunard has earned a new accolade in Travel + Leisure World’s Best Awards 2017. Readers have named Cunard as number one in the Mega-Ship Ocean Cruise Line Cateogory. Since 1995, readers of the largest travel magazine brand in the US vote on their favorite destinations, hotels, resorts, spas, airlines, cruise lines, and more in the World’s Best Awards survey.
For 177 years, Cunard’s three Queens – Queen Mary 2, Queen Victoria, and Queen Elizabeth (not all the same actual vessels for that whole time!) – have voyaged the world, connecting beautiful places in the most elegant fashion.
“On behalf of Cunard, we are honored to again receive the No. 1 position in the Mega-Ship Ocean Cruise Line Category,” said Josh Leibowitz, senior vice president, Cunard North America. “Over the past year, Cunard has invested over $170 million into our fleet with Queen Mary 2’s refit in 2016 and Queen Victoria’s refit just this past June. This speaks greatly to our unyielding commitment to our guests, both long-time Cunarders and new passengers. We pride ourselves in our level of service and offerings that we continue to provide guests, along with new, enhanced experiences that are only offered on Cunard.”
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review 
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants