When sailing into Cozumel, Mexico and looking for fun in the sun, drinks, food, a beach, and all the good stuff, consider a day-pass at the El Cid resort.
The location is right off the cruise pier and you can’t miss the towering hotel with the El Cid emblem on the side of it. If you want a day pass it’s $20 per person and all-inclusive pass is $45 per person.
Here’s the break down:
$20 pass includes use of all the facilities, unlimited wireless internet, pool, beach, and facilities. You pay $20 up front but you get $12 credited back to you for a food/bar credit.
$45 all-inclusive pass includes unlimited food, drink, use of facilities, and snorkel rental.
I did the $20 package but the drinks are so reasonable you can’t go wrong either way.
My favorite part of this resort is that it’s so close to the cruise terminal and you don’t have to worry about making the ship on-time, getting a taxi, or being asked to buy wares on the beach by the locals.
Source: Doug Parker/Cruise Radio
- Holland America Details Special Cruise For Rotterdam Naming
- World’s Largest Cruise Ship Delivered to Royal Caribbean
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]