With National Cruise Vacation week this week, Carnival Cruise Line is sweetening the deal a little bit more. If you book between Oct. 17-23, 2011, you’re eligible for up to $300 cash back per stateroom. This promotion is available on a variety of 3-12 night Fun Ship sailings through December 2012.
“We’re celebrating the incredible value of a Carnival cruise during this week-long event by giving even more added value to our guests who book during this time period,” said Joni Rein, vice president of worldwide sales for Carnival Cruise Lines. “Most importantly, we hope this gives our valued travel partners, who are so key to our business, an added sales boost surrounding the event.”
Here’s the break down:
- Guests sailing on three- and four-day cruises will receive up to $50 cash back per stateroom
- Guests sailoing on five-day departures, up to $100 per stateroom.
- Guests sailing on six- to nine-day voyages up to $150 per stateroom.
- Guests will also receive up to $300 per stateroom for 12-day Europe cruises.
Contact your travel agent for additional information.
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]