Def Leppard’s first fan cruise, “Hysteria on the High Seas,” a four-night sailing out of Miami on January 21-25 aboard the MSC Divina has announced more details.
Updates to the cruise include the additions of Frank Hannon (long-time Tesla guitarist) plus KIX; complimentary “on tour” photo with Def Leppard for all guests, Rick Allen’s Art Exhibit aboard the ship; and the exclusive unveiling of Def Leppard’s own craft beer.
Def Leppard will bring their awe-inducing live shows and collection of hits aboard the Divina. This sailing will visit Grand Bahama Island and Half Moon Cay. In addition, guests on this sailing will receive complimentary addition to an exclusive pre-cruise event on Wednesday, January 20 in Miami.
This exclusive cruise is a fantasy land for Def Leppard enthusiasts, with entertainment, activities, and fun all themed around the rock band. The “Hysteria” will continue with some of the great names from the 80’s and beyond, including Tom Keifer; Last in Line featuring the original lineup from Dio’s classic Holy Diver, and Last in Line records featuring Def Leppard’s Vivian Campbell, Vinnie Appice, Jimmy Bain, and Claude Schnell, along with vocalist Andrew Freeman, Eric Martin, Ritchie Kotzen, Kip Winger, and Eddie Trunk and Luc Carl as hosts.
“Hysteria on the High Seas” will include:
- Def Leppard Theater Performance
- Def Leppard “Storytellers” Performance and Q&A
- Def Leppard’s Vivian Campbell in Last in Line Performance
- Eddie Trunk’s “Def Leppard – Behind the Music”
- Daily Performances from Supporting Artists on Four Stages Throughout the Ship
- Support Artists “Storyteller” Performances
- Support Artists Meet & Greets/Photo Ops, Jams, and Q&A Sessions
- Special Events, Theme Nights, and much more
For more information, visit DefLeppardCruise.com
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]
- U.S. River Line Orders 12 Small Cruise Ships
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program