Cunard is already known among guests for having some of the best cuisine in the most beautiful settings at sea, and it’s about to get even better aboard Queen Mary 2. When the ship receives her refit in June, she will see a new Carinthia Lounge, a transformed buffet, a new restaurant, and refurbished menus.
Once Queen Mary 2 is on the other side of her refurbishment, the new Carinthia Lounge will serve alternate breakfast and lunchtime items, along with premium coffees for guests to enjoy. The ship will also see the addition of The Verandah restaurant, which will be reminiscent of the Grill aboard the original Queen Mary. The Kings Court Buffet will also be seeing a refresh, and Queens and Princess Grill will be receiving new menus. There will also be a new smokehouse for guests looking for an alternative dining option.
Additionally, menus in the Britannia Restaurant and Golden Lion pub, as well as the Afternoon Tea selection served in the champagne bar will all be refreshed. Many of the new menus are being created at the commissioned new Development Kitchen in Cunard’s homeport of Southampton. There, teams of chefs are working with culinary experts and suppliers to create the perfect fresh, new dishes to be served onboard.
- Viking’s Newest Ocean Cruise Ship Named and Welcomed to the Fleet
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — May 18, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Carnival President Tells NBC Nightly News They Still Plan on July Restart
- Another Carnival Corp. Ship Resumes Cruises From Italy
- CDC Eases Testing Requirements For Fully-Vaccinated Cruise Passengers
- New Norwegian Cruise Ship Boasts Record-Breaking Sales
- Royal Caribbean Pulls Odyssey Out Of Israel As Violence Increases
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Upcoming Mardi Gras’ Godmother
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of May 9, 2021
- 11 Popular Things To Do in Key West, Florida
DESTINATIONS5 days ago
5 Free Public Beaches in Nassau, Bahamas
EDITORIAL4 days ago
Why Florida’s Governor Just Insulted a Major Cruise Line
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Federal Court Judge To Decide On Florida’s Call For Injunction Over CDC Rules
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Carnival Sensation Arrives at US Port to Begin Crew Vaccinations [PHOTOS]