The Disco Queens on the High Seas Cruise sets sail from Port Canaveral on Royal Caribbean’s Freedom of the Seas for 7 nights in September. But this is not your run-of-the-mill disco drag queen cruise. On board will be celebrity drag queens who will host and judge the very first Miss High Seas 2012 Drag Pageant for six lucky contestants.
Events taking place for this private group cruise also include a “Broadway on the Seas” Show with 2 performances from each of the special guests, a Disco Party (guests are encouraged to come dressed in their best “Disco” outfit), a Celebrity Impersonator Show and 2-hour open bar nightly.
“While on board, we will have entertainment every night with our own guest star drag queens,” Angela Dedomenico of Music In M’Ocean told us.
6 contestants will go through 3 rounds of competition including a Disco themed Evening Gown competition, Disco themed Swim Wear competition and a Disco themed Performance, all judged by the legendary Tommie Ross with a $1000 prize going to the winner.
Big names in the world of drag queens including Darcel Steven, Ginger Minj, Chantel Reshae and Aysia Black will be on board hosting events.
- Royal Caribbean adds 2013-14 Australian cruise departures(cruiseradio.net)
- Royal Caribbean goes down under with bonus values(chriscruises.net)
- Royal Caribbean’s Allure of the Seas reports small engine room fire(cruiseradio.net)
- Cruise sail-by no reason to condemn industry(cruiseradio.net)
- Why New Cruisers Are To Blame For Higher Fees
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of January 12, 2020
- 180 Day Bucket-List Cruise Setting Sail in 2022
- Weather Delays Impact Two Carnival Cruises
- Cruise Line Sued Over Bed Bug Infestation
- Viking Ocean Cruises is Launching an Expedition Brand
- Viking Ocean Ship Christened in Unique Ceremony
- 10 Scenic Destinations for a Holiday in the Midst of the Deep Blue Sea
- Carnival Ship Skips Two Ports and Makes Unexpected Stop
- The Cruiser’s Guide To Alaskan Train Rides