Disney Cruise Line has extended its suspension of cruising.
- Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy sailings in the Caribbean are cancelled through June 18, 2020, with cruises expected to resume Friday June 19, 2020.
- Disney Magic cruises in Europe are cancelled through July 2, 2020.
- Disney Wonder voyages to Alaska are cancelled through at least June 30, 2020 due to the continued closure of the Port of Vancouver to most cruise ship traffic.
Passengers on the cancelled sailings will be issued a 125% Future Cruise Credit valid toward any Disney Cruise Line sailing within 15 months of the original departure.
READ MORE: How To Use Your Future Cruise Credit
In lieu of the Future Cruise Credit, passengers can opt for a 100% refund.
Europe Passengers Have Options
Passengers booked on Disney Magic sailings in Europe through July 25 can change their reservation up until the day before embarkation and receive a 100% cruise credit to be used for a future Disney Cruise Line sailing within 15 months of their original sail date. Passengers sailing July 13, July 18 and July 25, 2020 Disney Magic sailings may delay their final payment to 30 days prior to their sailing.
Disney Cruise Line joins the other major cruise lines in cancelling sailings in June and July as a result of the US Centers for Disease Control “No Sail” Order that was extended earlier this month.
According to reports, most of the crew is still currently aboard the four Disney Cruise Line ships, waiting to be repatriated to their home countries.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — April 19, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Port Overview: Portland, Maine
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of April 11, 2021
- New Series Focuses on Pain of Cruise Shutdown, Excitement of Planned Return
- NCL To CDC: ‘Respond To Our Restart Plan Please’
- Carnival Releases Another Cruise-Themed Board Game
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — April 16, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Read the Letter Some Hope Will Prevent Cruise Ships From Sailing
- The Tug of War Over The Cruise Industry’s Future
- Norwegian’s ‘Great Cruise Comeback’ Docuseries Episode Airing Tonight
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Another Cruise Line Moves Closer to All-Inclusive Pricing
EDITORIAL4 days ago
Why Drink Packages May Be the Biggest Challenge Facing Cruising’s Resumption
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Norwegian Cruise Line Adjusts Refund, FCC Policies
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
The Tug of War Over The Cruise Industry’s Future