Disney Cruise Line has extended its suspension of cruising.
- Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy sailings in the Caribbean are cancelled through June 18, 2020, with cruises expected to resume Friday June 19, 2020.
- Disney Magic cruises in Europe are cancelled through July 2, 2020.
- Disney Wonder voyages to Alaska are cancelled through at least June 30, 2020 due to the continued closure of the Port of Vancouver to most cruise ship traffic.
Passengers on the cancelled sailings will be issued a 125% Future Cruise Credit valid toward any Disney Cruise Line sailing within 15 months of the original departure.
READ MORE: How To Use Your Future Cruise Credit
In lieu of the Future Cruise Credit, passengers can opt for a 100% refund.
Europe Passengers Have Options
Passengers booked on Disney Magic sailings in Europe through July 25 can change their reservation up until the day before embarkation and receive a 100% cruise credit to be used for a future Disney Cruise Line sailing within 15 months of their original sail date. Passengers sailing July 13, July 18 and July 25, 2020 Disney Magic sailings may delay their final payment to 30 days prior to their sailing.
Disney Cruise Line joins the other major cruise lines in cancelling sailings in June and July as a result of the US Centers for Disease Control “No Sail” Order that was extended earlier this month.
According to reports, most of the crew is still currently aboard the four Disney Cruise Line ships, waiting to be repatriated to their home countries.
- Florida Governor: ‘We Want to See Cruise Ships Sail Again’
- Princess Delays Restart of Down Under Cruises Until May 2021
- Virgin Voyages Cancels Remaining 2020 Sailings
- Why Are Cruises To Nowhere Illegal in the USA?
- Carnival Begins Restaffing Ships in Hope of December Return
- CDC Issues Updated Cruise Warning as No-Sail Set To Expire
- What To Know Before Buying This $25,000 Cruise Ship Condo
- Maritime Law: The One Change That Could Save The Cruise Industry
- Timeline: 2020 Cruise Industry Shutdown
- Travel During A Pandemic: Disney Springs Hotel Stay
EDITORIAL4 days ago
The Controversial Technology That Could Change Cruising Forever
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Timeline: 2020 Cruise Industry Shutdown
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
CDC Issues Updated Cruise Warning as No-Sail Set To Expire
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Carnival Begins Restaffing Ships in Hope of December Return