Disney Cruise Line has extended its suspension of cruising.
- Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy sailings in the Caribbean are cancelled through June 18, 2020, with cruises expected to resume Friday June 19, 2020.
- Disney Magic cruises in Europe are cancelled through July 2, 2020.
- Disney Wonder voyages to Alaska are cancelled through at least June 30, 2020 due to the continued closure of the Port of Vancouver to most cruise ship traffic.
Passengers on the cancelled sailings will be issued a 125% Future Cruise Credit valid toward any Disney Cruise Line sailing within 15 months of the original departure.
READ MORE: How To Use Your Future Cruise Credit
In lieu of the Future Cruise Credit, passengers can opt for a 100% refund.
Europe Passengers Have Options
Passengers booked on Disney Magic sailings in Europe through July 25 can change their reservation up until the day before embarkation and receive a 100% cruise credit to be used for a future Disney Cruise Line sailing within 15 months of their original sail date. Passengers sailing July 13, July 18 and July 25, 2020 Disney Magic sailings may delay their final payment to 30 days prior to their sailing.
Disney Cruise Line joins the other major cruise lines in cancelling sailings in June and July as a result of the US Centers for Disease Control “No Sail” Order that was extended earlier this month.
According to reports, most of the crew is still currently aboard the four Disney Cruise Line ships, waiting to be repatriated to their home countries.
- Norwegian Cruise Line Addresses Ship-Selling Rumors
- Unpaid Crew Members File Lawsuit Against Cruise Line
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reveals Timeline, Details On Return
- 21 Haunting Images of Carnival Inspiration’s Final Day
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of August 2, 2020
- Mediterranean Cruises Resume From Italy On August 15
- Disney Cancels More Sailings, Axes Halloween on the High Seas
- In Memory of Stormin’ Norm, Everyone’s Favorite Cruiser
- Fresh Air HVAC System Could Make Cruise Ships Safer
- Cruise Podcast: Sit Down With Carnival Corporation CEO Arnold Donald
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
In Memory of Stormin’ Norm, Everyone’s Favorite Cruiser
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
21 Haunting Images of Carnival Inspiration’s Final Day
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
Norwegian Cruise Line Reveals Timeline, Details On Return
CRUISE NEWS18 hours ago
Unpaid Crew Members File Lawsuit Against Cruise Line