Disney Cruise Lines announced their 2013 itineraries out of Galveston, Texas this week. The 2,400–guest Disney Wonder will operate four, six and eight-night sailings to the Western Caribbean and Florida/Bahamas.
The eight-night Florida/Bahamas sailing will include a day in Port Canaveral with guests can enjoy the Walt Disney World Resort, with round-trip transportation to the park.
“We are excited to add even more variety to our offering of itineraries from the Port of Galveston,” said Disney Cruise Line President Karl Holz. “The addition of shorter getaway cruises and voyages that call on our most popular port of call, Disney’s Castaway Cay, rounds out an impressive array of itinerary options from Galveston.”
Disney Cruise Lines recently signed a two-years deal with Galveston, Texas.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review 
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants
- Uncertain Future For Crystal Cruises as Parent Company Sinks Under Debt
- Holland America Extends Cancellation Policy through September 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 19, 2022 [VIDEO]