If there’s one thing we know, it’s that folks love when cruise lines offer reduced deposits as an incentive toward booking new cruises. And as we recently explained, there are many reasons to take advantage of this specific type of promotion whenever they roll around. And right now, Disney Cruise Lines has cut deposits in half if you book a new reservation for a sailing anytime between August and December of 2016. The current offer is running through March 27, and is available on ships departing from numerous ports.
In addition, Disney is offering a 20% discount on a 3-night Bahamian cruise aboard the Disney Dream if one books a VGT category stateroom (Verandah, with restrictions) on the March 25th sailing. According to the line’s website, the rate for two adults would be $1,998.14 (as compared to $2,478.14 for a Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah on the same sailing).
For more on these offers — as well as those for Florida residents and members of the military — visit the Disney Cruise Line website or call your travel agent.
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program
- CDC’s Conditional Sail Order Now Voluntary — What Happens Next?
- Norwegian Ends Cruise Mid-Voyage, Ship Returns to New York City
- Looking Back: Ten Years After Costa Concordia
- Cruise News Today — January 14, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Sunshine Resumes Cruises From Charleston
- Viking Neptune Floated Out at the Shipyard in Italy
- Royal Caribbean Further Extends Cruise With Confidence Program