This morning, Disney Cruise Line’s flagship vessel, the Disney Magic (photo right), arrived in New York Harbor donning the world’s largest bumper sticker.
Usually found on the back of family minivans, the 50-foot-long by 11-foot-wide super-sized sticker is larger than a city bus. The ship will depart this afternoon, marking the beginning of Disney’s first-ever consumer sailings out of Manhattan – allowing local residents to experience a Disney vacation in their own backyard.
The 2,400-passenger Disney Magic is doing eight-night Bahamas and five-night Canada/New England cruises from New York this summer before repositioning to Galveston , TX this fall.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 23, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022