In the fall of 2016, Disney Cruise Line will return to New York for a limited time with sailings to the Bahamas that include a visit to Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. New seven-night Caribbean cruises from Miami and a return to Galveston, Texas round out the season.
New York City
In October, the Disney Magic will be returning to New York City just for the month.
- October 2 – five-night cruise to Halifax, Nova Scotia and Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada
- October 7 – eight-night cruise to the Bahamas including Castaway Cay; Nassau, Bahamas; and Port Canaveral, Florida, for a day at Walt Disney World.
- October 15, 22, and 29 – seven-night cruises to Castaway Cay and Port Canaveral, also for a visit to Walt Disney World.
Something to note about the stop at Port Canaveral for a day at Disney World is that every guest on these sailings is given a Park Hopper ticket which allows them to go to any or all of the four main parks. The cruise line is also providing round-trip transportation to and from Port Canaveral.
In November and December, the Disney Magic will be sailing from Miami to the Eastern and Western Caribbean for the first time.
- November 16 – four-night Bahamas
- November 20 & December 4 – seven-night Western Caribbean including Key West, Grand Cayman, Cozumel, and Castaway Cay
- November 27 & December 11 – seven-night Eastern Caribbean including Tortola, St. Thomas, and Castaway Cay
- December 18 – five-night Bahamas
- December 23 – seven-night Tortola, San Juan, and Castaway Cay
- December 30 – six-night Western Caribbean
In November and December, Disney Cruise Line returns to Texas for seven and four night cruises aboard the Disney Wonder.
- November 10 & 14 – four-night to Cozumel
- November 18 & 25, and December 9, 23, & 30 – seven-night Bahamian; Key West, Castaway Cay, and Nassau
- December 2 – seven-night Caribbean to Falmouth, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel
- December 16 – seven-night to Cozumel, Costa Maya, and Grand Cayman
Most of the late 2016 cruises include either Halloween or winter-holiday events that bring special entertainment, activities and décor to the Disney Cruise Line ships.