Captain Mickey Mouse officially kicked-off the countdown for the arrival of the Disney Wonder to Port Miami with a Disney-style unveiling of a larger than life banner proclaiming “See You Real Soon.”
When the Disney Wonder arrives in Miami on Dec. 23, 2012, it will mark the first time a Disney Cruise Line ship has home-ported in South Florida. Disney Cruise Line will sail from Miami on a variety of itineraries to the Bahamas and Western Caribbean, with most cruises taking guests to Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings
- Carnival Jubilee Cruise Bookings Open For Sale
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises