Disney Cruise Line has announced some adjustments to its fall schedule for Disney Fantasy, including canceling one cruise and changing the length of some others.
Instead of resuming cruises on September 4, 2021, Fantasy will begin sailing on September 11. The September 4 cruise has been canceled. Those who have paid in full will receive a 125 percent future cruise credit. Those who have not paid in full will receive a refund of what they have paid.
Four other cruises on the ship have been converted from seven-night sailings to four nights for the following dates:
- Original Dates: September 11-18 — New Dates: September 11-14
- Original Dates: September 18-25 — New Dates: September 18-21
- Original Dates: September 25 – October 2 — New Dates: September 25 to 28
- Original Dates: October 2-9 — New Dates: October 2-5
The new four-night itineraries will feature two stops at Disney’s private island in the Bahamas, Castaway Cay. There will be no other port stops on these sailings.
Passengers booked on the original seven-night cruises will have three options: remain on the same sailing that’s now four nights, move to a different sail date, or cancel.
- Those who choose to remain on the same sailing will receive a $400 nonrefundable onboard credit, a 25 percent future discount awarded after sailing, and adjusted voyage fare and Vacation Protection Plan.
- Those who move their sailing will have their voyage fare and Vacation Protection Plan adjusted to the new cruise. No onboard credit will be offered.
- Those who cancel will receive a full refund of the cruise, airfare, and the Vacation Protection Plan if booked by Disney. No onboard credit will be offered.
The 25 percent future discount awarded to those who choose to stay on the same sailing cannot be used on the Disney Wish maiden voyage. The discount must be applied towards a future cruise that begins on or before September 30, 2022.
Those who do not indicate their preference to Disney Cruise Line regarding these sailing adjustments will remain booked on the four-night voyage on the same date.
Disney Cruise Line expects to resume seven-night and longer voyages beginning October 9, 2021.