Early next year, Disney Cruise Line will continue to return to favorite destinations in the Caribbean and Bahamas, mostly from favorite Florida ports. There will also be limited-time engagements in San Juan and Galveston, completing the lineup for the first part of the year. Most cruises will feature a stop at Castaway Cay, Disney’s private Caribbean island.
There will be three ships in port here and have 3, 4, and 7-night cruises early next year. Every sailing will include a day in Castaway Cay.
The Disney Fantasy will continue to sail 7-night western and eastern Caribbean itineraries, while the Dream will embark on three and four-night cruises to Nassau and Castaway Cay. Starting on January 29, the Wonder will alternate similar three and four-night voyages.
The Disney Magic will continue sailing 3, 4, and 5-night voyages from Miami in early 2017 to the Bahamas, plus select five-night western Caribbean sailings through March 31. Every sailing will include stopping in Castaway Cay. Other Bahamian ports of call include Nassau and Key West, and stops in Grand Cayman and Cozumel headline the western Caribbean itineraries.
On January 26, a three-night cruise aboard the Disney Wonder will take guests from San Juan to Port Canaveral – only an hour from Walt Disney World.
The Disney Magic will sail on four 7-night cruises to the Southern Caribbean. Departing April 6, 16, 23, and 30, this limited-time engagement with San Juan will visit Barbados, St. Lucia, Martinique, Antigua, and St. Kitt’s.
The Disney Wonder will complete a season in Galveston with two 7-night Bahamian voyages to Key West, Nassau, and Castaway Cay on January 6 and 13. From there, the ship begins a six-night journey to San Juan on January 20 with stops in Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and Falmouth, Jamaica.
Booking is open on October 8th.
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]
- Cruise News Today — January 26, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings
- Carnival Jubilee Cruise Bookings Open For Sale
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral