Cruisers arriving in Dominica can now experience the highest zip line in the Southern Caribbean with Rain Forest Adventures Dominica’s new Gorge Zip Challenge. The new zip line’s biggest thrill is an 840 foot-long line suspended over the 350 foot-drop of Breakfast River Gorge.
The six-platform Gorge Zip Challenge serves as Dominica’s largest sustainable tourism attraction launch in recent years and offers cruise passengers an unforgettable “Nature Island” experience. Three adrenaline-pumping lines navigate through the rainforest canopy, accessible by Rain Forest Adventures’ signature Aerial Tram or Chatannier Nature Trail. Admission begins at $50 USD for island visitors. Children must fit in a harness to ride, with some restrictions.
For more details on Rain Forest Adventures Dominica contact https://www.rainforestadventure.com/.
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]
- Cruise News Today — January 26, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings