Empress of the Seas Ship Profile
- Launched: 1990 originally, 2004 as Empress of the Seas
- Size: 48,563
- Capacity: 1,840
- Itinerary: Bahamas and Caribbean
- Good For: Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities: Boleros Latin-themed lounge, a revamped casino, Chops Grille steakhouse, a full service spa, and 5 bars and lounges.
- Read More Empress of the Seas Articles Here
After being with cruise line Pullmantur for a time, Empress of the Seas is back with Royal Caribbean sailing from Miami. The ship is the oldest in the fleet, and pretty small, but is still a perfect getaway for those in southern Florida who want a quick vacation. The ship features three whirlpools, five bars and lounges, the line’s signature steakhouse Chops Grille, and a full service spa.
- Do I Need A Passport To Cruise?
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships
- Cruise Lines Submit Plans to CDC; One Step Closer to Sailing
- Last Day To Share Cruise Comments With CDC
- Cruise Lines Submit Plan to CDC For Safe Return To Cruising
- Cruise Line Founder Dies At 91
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of September 13, 2020
- 7 Ways to Prepare Yourself for Any Cruise Trip