Miami’s newest ship has arrived home.
After extensive renovations ($50 million worth!) Empress of the Seas arrived to her new homeport yesterday. She will set sail on Friday, May 27 for CocoCay, Bahamas and Nassau, Bahamas. The ship will then offer 4 and 5-night cruises to Nassau, Cozumel, Costa Maya, Grand Cayman, and Key West.
The ship will stay in each port longer, so guests will have the unique opportunity to experience sunsets in the Caribbean. Also, on select 5-night sailings, they can experience authentic Mexican culture and cuisine during overnights in Cozumel.
Empress of the Seas will offer a rock climbing wall, new pools, Adventure Ocean youth program, and a variety of signature dining options. It will also feature VOOM, the fastest internet at sea.
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]