Ready for the dumbest question ever? Here we go: Wanna win a cruise? Of course you do. And by helping Princess Cruise Lines name their newest ship, you can do exactly that!
How To Win A Cruise!
The contest runs between now and Halloween, which means — no tricks — someone’s gonna walk away with an awesome treat in the form of a $2,000 Princess gift card valid for any cruise leaving from a port in the contiguous United States for up to four guests sharing an inside or oceanview stateroom. To enter, simply swing on over to nameourshipsweepstakes.com and enter the required information. You’ll then be asked to vote on a name for the next Princess ship. The choices are: Celestial Princess, Noble Princess, Enchanted Princess, Luminous Princess, Ocean Princess, Radiant Princess, Heavenly Princess, Discovery Princess, Pearl Princess, Sky Princess or Elegant Princess. This will automatically earn you an entry into the contest.
Want to earn additional entries? Click the Facebook or Twitter buttons directly beneath the words “Share For More Entries To Win” and a pop-up box will appear containing a unique URL and required post language. (You must keep the prepopulated #SweepsEntry in your post in order to avoid being disqualified.) You’ll receive one entry for each eligible user that successfully enters the sweepstakes using your unique URL. (For complete rules and more information on the contest, click here.)
A single winner will be selected on or around November 11th, and notified on or around November 17th by E-mail or telephone. Princess Cruise Line currently has three ships under construction, the first of which is set to be delivered in 2019, with the remaining ships joining the fleet in 2020 and 2022.
Which of the 11 names do you think Princess Cruise Lines should bestow upon their next vessel?
Photo courtesy of Princess Cruise Lines
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants
- Uncertain Future For Crystal Cruises as Parent Company Sinks Under Debt
- Holland America Extends Cancellation Policy through September 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 19, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]