[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI105SEP13Mixdown.mp3″ title=”Carnival Destiny Review” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]This week we talk to Chris Owen about the his latest trip on a four night trip aboard Carnival Destiny out of Miami, Florida.
Maritime Attorney Jim Walker tells us about the Jones Act and why cruise ships can’t travel directly between two US ports.
Stewart Chiron the Cruise Guy® is back with more Cruise News talking about the 691-passenger cruise ship, ms Nordlys’, that caught fire Thursday morning off the coast of Norway. We hear about Grand Cayman, Norwegian Cruise Line returning to Jamaica, and we answer a listener question on having a passport card.
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]