Stewart Chiron the Cruise Guy® is back with more Cruise News. This week he tells us about Norwegian Cruise Line’s steel cutting of their new Project Breakaway ship, the Carnival Breeze float out, Princess Cruises heading to Port Everglades with more Caribbean and Panama Canal sailings, and water skiing behind a cruise ship — you gotta see this video!
- Royal Caribbean Celebrates One Year Since Restart, Reveals Fun Facts
- Cruise News Today — December 8, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Jimmy Buffett Launches Cruise Line, Rebrands Ship [IMAGES]
- Carnival Releases 2021 Christmas Day Dinner Menu
- Carnival Radiance Cruise & Entertainment Directors Announced
- Cruise News Today — December 7, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Virgin Voyages Donates 500 Cabins to Healthcare Providers
- Saying Goodbye to My Dad, Captain Parker
- Passport Card vs. Book: Which Should I Get?
- Cruise News Today — December 6, 2021 [VIDEO]