[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI_212_OCT_1_13_Mixdown.mp3″ title=”Shore Excursions” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]
Please excuse the abbreviated show notes as I am on a sailing with limited internet connection.
Today we debunk the myth that you should only book with the cruise line. Maritime Historian Peter Knego joins us to talk about the Love Boat and it’s journey to the scrap yard in Turkey, plus Cruise Guy has cruise news.
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 23, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant