[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI122JAN1012Mixdown.mp3″ title=”Allure of the Seas Review” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]This week Cruise Guy is with us talking about Disney Fantasy’s float-out, MSC Poesia getting grounded on the rocks, Royal Caribbean moving Vision of the Seas back to the US, and Port Everglades’ record weekend.
See the video of MSC Poesia aground taken by a diver.
Maritime attorney Jim Walker stops to get us up to speed on the NBC Dateline story “Overboard,” about missing passenger George Smith.
Miles Morgan, Managing Director of Miles Morgan Travel tells us about the cruises he’s putting on paying tribute to the 100th anniversary of the Titanic. It’s a cool concept and a must listen.
Chris Harms gives us his review of Allure of the Seas. You can see his comprehensive photo gallery on his website, Cruisers Connect.
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program
- CDC’s Conditional Sail Order Now Voluntary — What Happens Next?
- Norwegian Ends Cruise Mid-Voyage, Ship Returns to New York City
- Looking Back: Ten Years After Costa Concordia
- Cruise News Today — January 14, 2022 [VIDEO]