[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI124JAN2412Mixdown.mp3″ title=”Costa Concordia Salvage” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]This week we talk to America’s #1 most quoted cruise expert, Stewart Chiron (Cruise Guy). Stewart updates us on Costa Concordia information and breaks down the compensation package.
Maritime lawyers Jerry Hamilton and Jim Walker of Cruise Law News weigh in on cruise safety and possible lawsuits that could stem from the sinking of Costa Concordia.
Bob Umbdenstock from Resolve Marine Group in South Florida talks to us about what’s involved in Salvage Operations and the tactics that could be used in raising Costa Concordia.
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review