[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI125FEB1Mixdown.mp3″ title=”Listener Questions” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]Stewart Chiron the Cruise Guy gives us the information on Costa Concordia and details the reimbursement the passengers received. Disney Cruise Line is going to reposition one of their ships in Miami and we’ll talk about future cruise pricing.
Author, journalist, and consumer advocate Chris Elliott joins us to talk about his new book “Scammed: ‘How to Save Your Money and Find Better Service in a World of Schemes, Swindles, and Shady Deals.” Chris will also tackle some questions about airline fee disclosures and cruise contacts.
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review 
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants
- Uncertain Future For Crystal Cruises as Parent Company Sinks Under Debt
- Holland America Extends Cancellation Policy through September 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 19, 2022 [VIDEO]