[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI133MAR2712Mixdown.mp3″ title=”Aboard Viking Odin” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]This week Doug is broadcasting from Amsterdam aboard Viking River Cruises’ brand new longship, Viking Odin. Many journalists stop by the broadcast this week including CBS News Travel Editor Peter Greenberg, Avid Traveler’s Ralph Grizzle, Fran Golden from Budget Travel, and more!
Hear what Viking Odin longship is like and why these longships are gaining so much popularity. Follow our Daily SeaBlog from the sailings.
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]
- U.S. River Line Orders 12 Small Cruise Ships
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program