[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI139May812Mixdown.mp3″ title=”Carnival Breeze Reveal” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]This week we hit Cruise News regarding:
- Royal Caribbean’s Grandeur of the Seas refurb
- Keel laid on Norwegian Breakway in German shipyard
- Princess Cruises putting a ship in SFO year-round
- Disney Wonder making inaugural run to Hawaii
- Seattle-Alaska cruise season kicks off
Greg Poplewko, Director of Product Development with Carnival Cruise Line will tell us about the new food venues aboard Carnival Breeze, launching this June.
Scott talks to Port Director of PortMiami, Bill Johnson, about the rapid growth that PortMiami is experiencing.