Anne Campbell joins us to talk about smoking on the high seas. Do cruise lines allow it? Do cruise lines shun cigar smokers? Find out in our interview with Anne.
Heather talks to us about her 13 nt Mediterranean voyage aboard Royal Caribbeans ‘Vision of the Seas.’ Find out about first time tips traveling overseas, about the ports of call, and the food!
We review our first port hotel segment this week. We feature the Country Inn and Suites in Cape Canaveral, Fla. Listen as we talk about the hotel and sit down with Bud, the General Manager.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our weekly newsletter for show updates!
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]