[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI141MAY2212Mixdown.mp3″ title=”Carnival Conquest Review” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]This week we are joined by Mike Watts, VP of Marine Development with Cochran Marine. Mike talks to us about shore-side power and how it’s making cruise ports greener, one port at a time.
TripInsurance.com is giving away $5,000 for a vacation of your choice — no strings attached.
Listener James from Alabama reviews Carnival Conquest out of New Orleans.
Cruise Guy is back with Cruise News:
- First Americans wed aboard Queen Mary 2 last month
- An elderly couple was kicked off the luxury cruise ship Seabourn Sojourn
- Celebrity Reflection got its final building block last week at Meyer Werft shipyard.
- Royal Caribbean cutting back with their ships in Europe for 2013, down from 12 to only 9.
- Disney Cruise Line investigates an iPhone theft; a crew member snagged someone’s iPhone and got caught
Be sure to subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- 2022 State of the Cruise Industry Outlook Report Released
- Cruise News Today — January 28, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Holland America Details Special Cruise For Rotterdam Naming
- World’s Largest Cruise Ship Delivered to Royal Caribbean
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises