[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI143JUNE512Mixdown.mp3″ title=”Third Party Shore Excursions” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]Mike Greve with Global Destination Group joins us this week to give us a behind the scenes look on what makes a cruise port “cruise ship ready.”
Viator is a cruise excursion company the promises if your excursion isn’t back to the ship, they’ll pay for you to get to the next port. We dive into the details with their VP of Marketing, Kelly Gillease and take your calls.
Stewart Chiron has Cruise News.
- An update on the river pilot strike in Oslo
- Three queens in Southampton this week for the Queens Diamond Jubilee
- Norwegian announced Cabanas on Great Stirrup Cay
- Carnival Breeze set sail from Venice, Italy this past weekend on its first 12-night Med
- Grandeur of the Seas has emerged from drydock