Subscribe to Cruise Radio News Daily Updates.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Viator is a cruise excursion company the promises if your excursion isnt back to the ship, they’ll pay for you to get to the next port. We dive into the details with their VP of Marketing, Kelly Gillease and take your calls.
Stewart Chiron has Cruise News.
- An update on the river pilot strike in Oslo
- Three queens in Southampton this week for the Queens Diamond Jubilee
- Norwegian announced Cabanas on Great Stirrup Cay
- Carnival Breeze set sail from Venice, Italy this past weekend on it’s first 12-night Med
- Grandeur of the Seas has emerged from drydock
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Cruiser Saved By Locals After Wheelchair Rolls Into Water [VIDEO]
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Dream “Job” Open To Cruiser Who Loves Food And Wine
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
Royal Caribbean Reveals Big Changes For Popular Ship
CRUISE PODCAST2 days ago
Cruise Podcast: Mariner of the Seas 2019 Review + News
EDITORIAL10 hours ago
Carnival Cruise Director Matt Mitcham’s Next Challenge