[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI144JUNE1212Mixdown.mp3″ title=”Maritime Safety” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]This week we talk to Joe Farrell, owner of Resolve Marine Group, a new $6.5-million maritime training facility that cruise lines are using, Vicky Garcia joins us again with trends post-Costa Concordia and if we are seeing a ripple effect and Bud Darr, VP with Cruise Line International Association gives us an update on the Cruise Line Operational Safety Review.
Cruise Guy is back with Cruise News.
- Details on Carnival Cruise Line’s new loyalty program, VIFP
- Carnival increasing steakhouse surcharge by 17%
- Charleston to finally see it’s day in court over cruise ships
- Boycotts in Venice to stop ships from coming in
- Details on the low cruise fares we are seeing in Europe