[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI158SEP1812Mixdown2.mp3″ title=”Fun in Acapulco” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]This week we’ll be playing some interviews from Doug’s recent trip to Acapulco, Mexico.
Doug catches up with some visitors and travel editor Theresa Masek with TravelPulse and Vacation Agent Magazine, to get insight on this once thriving cruise port.
Read our article on cool things for cruise passengers to do in Acapulco, Mexico.
Stewart Chiron, The Cruise Guy® stops by with Cruise News on:
- Carnival doing away with future certificate program
- Norwegian Breakaway godmothers
- Protest delaying ships in Venice
- Celebrity Reflection starts sea trials
- Royal Caribbean dividends increase
- Serenade of the Seas new dining venues announced
- Grand Cayman cruise pier