[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI17DEC29Mixdown.mp3″ title=”Cruising Trends 2010″ artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”false” ]In this week’s episode, we talk to the Cruise Guy; Stewart Chiron, about the cruising trends of 2010.
Dr. Steve Gyland joins us to talk about some of his 700+ days spent sailing the Holland America fleet.
Scott Lara joins us talking about the benefits of sailing out of Port Canaveral, Florida.
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 23, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant