[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI_175_JAN_15_13_Mixdown.mp3″ title=”Remembering Costa Concordia” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]This show is a must listen and should be shared with your fellow cruisers and friends. On this episode we talk with Benji Smith and Emily Lau, at-the-time-newlyweds honeymooning aboard Costa Concordia. They recount the night, the events and the memories of January 13, 2012. You can check out his book, Abandoned Ship: an intimate account of the Costa Concordia shipwreck on Amazon and Emily’s musical work on iTunes.
We also get cruise industry takes with:
Dan Askin, Senior Editor of Cruise Critic
Vicky Garcia, COO of Cruise Planners – American Express Travel
Mike McGarry, SVP of Public Affairs for (CLIA) Cruise Line International Association
Get a recap over the past year’s Costa Concordia events here.
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program
- CDC’s Conditional Sail Order Now Voluntary — What Happens Next?
- Norwegian Ends Cruise Mid-Voyage, Ship Returns to New York City
- Looking Back: Ten Years After Costa Concordia
- Cruise News Today — January 14, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Sunshine Resumes Cruises From Charleston
- Viking Neptune Floated Out at the Shipyard in Italy
- Royal Caribbean Further Extends Cruise With Confidence Program