[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI_180_FEB_20_13_Mixdown.mp3″ title=”Queen of the Mississippi Review” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]On this week’s episode we talk to Simon Veness, Editor in Chief of World of Cruising Magazine. Simon shares his seven-day St. Louis to Memphis experience on American Cruise Lines’ Queen of the Mississippi.
Stewart Chiron, The Cruise Guy® stops by with the real facts – the truth – without the media hype.
- Additional Carnival Triumph information and findings
- Windstar Cruises acquires three Seabourn vessels
- Disney Cruise Lines heads to San Juan and Venice in 2014
- Royal Caribbean goes strictly paperless with gratuities
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]
- U.S. River Line Orders 12 Small Cruise Ships
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program