[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI_181_FEB_27_13_Mixdown.mp3″ title=”Windstar Cruises” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]On this episode, we talk to the President and CEO of Windstar Cruises, Hans Birkholz, about their announcement last week of purchasing three Seabourn yachts. Hear why a company of over 30 years in the sailing business is now expanding to motorized yachts.
Stewart Chiron, The Cruise Guy® stops by with Cruise News on:
- Titanic 2
- Norwegian Breakaway floated out
- Godmother for Royal Caribbean’s Quantum of the Seas named
- Carnival using a competitor’s private island
- Cunard ship bumps a harbor tug
- Disney in Alaska
- Listener question on all-inclusive drink packages
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.