This week TJ joins us from Atlanta, Georgia to give us a review of his recent sailing aboard Carnival Fascination, a ship that operates year-round four- and five-night Bahamas sailings from Jacksonville, Florida. You will hear his thoughts of the ship, the ports and the recent renovations.
Subscribe to Cruise Radio News Daily Updates.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Stewart Chiron, The Cruise Guy® stops by with Cruise News:
- Carnival Breeze rescues sailors in a sailboat in the Atlantic
- Royal Caribbean now has second ship in Singapore
- Viking River Cruises christens 10 long ships in one day
- Celebrity Adds “Sin City Comedy” to ships
- Sharon Stone christens river boat
- MSC Divina goes to Miami year-round
- MSC new ship launched over weekend
Subscribe to our Cruise Updates.