[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI185MARCH2613Mixdown.mp3″ title=”Carnival Fascination Review” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]This week TJ joins us from Atlanta, Georgia to give us a review of his recent sailing aboard Carnival Fascination, a ship that operates year-round four- and five-night Bahamas sailings from Jacksonville, Florida. You will hear his thoughts of the ship, the ports and the recent renovations.
Stewart Chiron, The Cruise Guy® stops by with Cruise News:
- Carnival Breeze rescues sailors in a sailboat in the Atlantic
- Royal Caribbean now has second ship in Singapore
- Viking River Cruises christens 10 long ships in one day
- Celebrity Adds “Sin City Comedy” to ships
- Sharon Stone christens river boat
- MSC Divina goes to Miami year-round
- MSC new ship launched over weekend
Subscribe to our Cruise Updates.