This week we talk to listener Simon Duvall, Simon will give us his full review of Norwegian Cruise Lines’ Norwegian Epic — a 4,100-guest mega-ship that splits time between Port Miami in the winter and the Med during the summer. View the video of the 747 landing in St. Maarten. Also, Stewart Chiron, The Cruise Guy® stops by with Cruise News on:
Subscribe to Cruise Radio News Daily Updates.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
- Norwegian Breakaway almost done
- Upcoming Royal Princess
- Carnival’s $300-million investment
- Tampa cruise terminal evacuated
- Progress on Carnival Sunshine
- Windstar Cruises names upcoming Seabourn ships