[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI_193_MAY_21_13_Mixdown.mp3″ title=”Carnival Sensation Review” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]This week listener Ted Demos from Indianapolis joins us to talk about his recent back-to-back sailing on Carnival Sensation from Port Canaveral, Florida. Hear about his double header three- and four-day experience with his family.
- Norwegian Breakaway returned from her inaugural sailing into Bermuda from NYC
- Looks like it’s official, Viking River Cruises launched Viking Ocean Cruises
- Getting close to Princess Cruises Royal Princess debuting in a couple weeks
- Carnival Sunshine returned from her 12-night voyage under her new name
- Carnival is going to operate one-way cruises between NYC and Puerto Rico
- Another cruise line cutting back in Europe, will we see reduced fares?
Subscribe to our Cruise Updates.
- 2022 State of the Cruise Industry Outlook Report Released
- Cruise News Today — January 28, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Holland America Details Special Cruise For Rotterdam Naming
- World’s Largest Cruise Ship Delivered to Royal Caribbean
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises