[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI_200_JULY_10_13_Mixdown.mp3″ title=”Travel Insurance Q’s” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]A big thank you for sticking with us for the past 200 episodes. We couldn’t have done it without you. We look forward to 200 more!
On this episode we talk to Dan Skilken, CEO of Trip Insurance; he talks to us about a really cool new tool that gives local alerts to your destination that you may travel to. Also he takes your travel insurance questions.
Nancy Schretter from the Family Travel Network talks to us about her latest sailing with Holland America on their Dancing with the Stars voyage last month.
Stewart Chiron, The Cruise Guy® stops by with Cruise News:
- J.D. Power and Associates survey tough on most cruise lines
- Carnival shuffles cruise ships
- Mississippi River closure diverted cruise ships
- Royal Caribbean’s Grandeur of the Seas return to service
- Savannah cruise terminal plan axed
- Unrest in Egypt continues
- QE2 has official plans to become a hotel
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review