[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_DEC_31_15_AU.mp3″ title=”2014 Cruise Rewind ” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]Happy New Year!
This week we recap the 2014 cruise year with the cruise beat editor of TravelPulse.com, Theresa Norton Masek. Theresa gives us a recap of big events that affected our cruise vacations over the past year and includes cruise lines like: Carnival Cruise Lines, Norwegian Cruise Line, Royal Caribbean, Pearl Seas Cruises, Holland America and the explosive growth of China as a homeport.
Support our Sponsors
- Shore Excursions Group, while other companies sell cruises and other forms of travel, Shore Excursions Group focuses exclusively on shore excursions and offers a worry-free guarantee.
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]
- Cruise News Today — January 26, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings
- Carnival Jubilee Cruise Bookings Open For Sale
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral