[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI_204_AUG_6_13_Mixdown.mp3″ title=”Cruise Port Safety” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]Nancy Schretter from the Family Travel Network joins us with information on cruise port safety – especially against pickpockets!
We have a travel insurance question about travel strikes in Europe.
Stewart Chiron, The Cruise Guy® stops by with Cruise News:
- Carnival Legend is heading to Australia next year with a Fun Ship 2.0 makeover
- A milestone was recently reached for Royal Caribbean’s new ships Quantum of the Seas and Anthem of the Seas
- Holland America announced 48 Canada/New England sailing for 2014
- Luxury cruise line Silversea got in a little trouble in Alaska a couple of weeks ago
- Oceania Cruises announced a three-ship refurbishment for 2014
- Puerto Rico is throwing out incentives to lure cruise lines and passengers