[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI_205AUG_13_13_.mp3″ title=”Jewel of the Seas Review” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]Listener Larry from Illinois gives us his full review of Royal Caribbean’s 2,500-guest Jewel of the Seas. Larry goes into detail about the ships public areas, aft balcony stateroom, ports, and flying in and out of San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Stewart Chiron, The Cruise Guy® stops by with Cruise News:
- Princess Cruises’ Sun Princess is going in for a $30-million dollar refurbishment
- Pacific Princess is heading for the scrap yard for good, read Peter Knego’s write-up here
- Celebrity Millennium is out of service for a week in Alaska
- Royal Caribbean International celebrated a big milestone
- Costa pulling out of Egypt for good
- Holland America diversifies Pacific sailings
- Disney stamping out smoking on balconies
Comments are closed.